While the time has been going by steadily I have not been posting. Why is this? I have been doing things. The works has been satisfactory. I have even gotten a few donations!
Lazy? Probably to some extent. Busy? To be sure!
Fear not! Here is the post you have been looking for...
I have been making good progress in my reclaim of my hill climbing skills. Paul B. and I have ridden Mt. Wachussett a few times together now. The last time out I wore my heart rate monitor for the first time this season. Still have some work to do in the strength department, but it was great to have a workout that didn't put me in the red zone too often.
Running continues to improve. My Achilles is still tight and sometimes tender, while my calves finally seem to have found their groove. I have done a rockin' 9 miler and lived to tell the tale. The five mile distance is not a worry on any day now! Thank goodness.
Down to 185lbs. Working hard to eat right and cutting out the sweets has really helped not only with the weight loss, but also with my mindset. Go figure!
Garmin links to follow...
Thanks all. Make sure to get out and enjoy the world everyday, it's great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment