Monday, March 5, 2012

Snap, Crackle, Pop! (the good kind)

God bless Doreen!  She merely hinted that I should put my leg here and hold my arm there and my back did exactly what it was supposed to do... align!

I'm still nursing sore muscles, don't get me wrong.  But at least I can stand tall again.

Now is the tricky and challenging point: I feel so much better, so I want to do things!

So I will sit here at the computer for a few moments and work on some work that needs working on and then I will do something... I will rest.  Purposeful rest.

Not move stuff around, not vacuum, not work in the garage, not play that heavy, heavy electric bass, not go for a long run; ride; walk; hike.  Just rest.  And try hard to not eat the nutter-butters I found in the cupboard!

On the mend, and smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment