Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Nice 7 or 8 or Something; A Nice Run



Yea!!!  New Shoes!  And I even like the colors!

Out here in the boonies, when you raise responsible children, you can say to them, "I'm going for a run and should be back in a half an hour to 45 minutes." and they won't even bat an eye.  "Ok, have a nice run Daddy."  How nice. 

And when you get out there and decide that your new shoes are just what the doctor ordered, then you can stretch that run out to an hour and not even worry about it.

The kids are fine, the rail trail is fine, I am fine, You are fine; every thing's dandy.

Come home and they say, "Boy you must have been having a fun time out there to be gone so long!"

These are the times to remember... alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment