Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shameless Self-Promotion



I figure some people might be more inclined to look at this (enter adjective here) blog if they had an easy way to do it.  I think in this dot-com world our short term memory might be going out the window a little, and if your site isn't named "Bang me over the head!", or "Doh!", no one is going to remember what the heck you called it and really never be able to find it until Google (or whomever) picks it up on their radar and can direct one to it after typing in a search query of; "Head, ouch, something, awesome?"

How's that for a rant?

My solution for the moment was to put on my artist and layout and printers caps for my three heads (me, myself, and I) and make up my own Business (Blog-ness?) cards.  It'll save me asking the cute waitress at Friendly's for her pen and then writing down the wrong address on the inside of a crayon box! (Did you find the site??  I googled the incorrect address I gave you and found that I still came in at number three on the list...)  Anyway, a polished card is way better than any hand scribbled thing any day... unless you have awesome handwriting; which I don't.

Ok, ok. Enough. YOU'RE at the site, you don't need the card! So I'll let it go, for now.

Collectors just need to ask.  I love sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment